Starry Night

8.26.2012


Hello everyone! I'm stopping in to share this 12x12 layout I created the other day. I pulled this photo out and thought it would go along perfectly with this patterned paper from Studio Calico. In the photo it looks like Lexis is looking up at the stars so I added a few chipboard clouds to the left side of the photo and added a few mini gemstones to the stars on the patterned paper. Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies: Yellow & Cream Card Stock- Die Cuts With A View / Patterned Paper- Studio Calico Country Side Collection / Script Stamp- See Dee's Tropicals #50018 / Circle Stamp- CTMH D1262 Express Postage / CTMH Ink Pad-  Denim Blue/ Chipboard Clouds- Cosmo Cricket / White Alphabet Stickers- Die Cuts With A View / Blue Buttons- My Favorite Findings / Mini Gemstones- CTMH / Sulky Thread- Cream

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Aww! She is so sweet!! Love this layout and the little blue buttons!

I really like the new blog design too!

Theresa said...

I love your dog layouts! There's clearly a lot of love there. :)

In this one, I particlarly like the repetition of the button in circle motif. It really pulls the whole page together. So cute!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS