So Sweet

6.22.2012



Hello Everyone. I'm back with another layout. I was looking through my Sizzix dies the other day and came a Sizzlit Die from Stampin' Up  called "Curves Ahead". I thought they would make a really cute layout with this round Patterned Paper from Making Memories Paper Reverie Collection.

Supplies: Patterned Paper- Making Memories Paper Reverie Collection  / Lg. Cardstock Alphabet  Letters- Echo Park's Be Mine Collection / Sm. Cardstock Alphabet Letters- Echo Park's Be Mine Collection / Cream Flower- Not Sure / Sizzix Stampin' Up Sizzlits Die- Curves Ahead  / Sulky Thread- Cream

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love the circle paper! Such a unique design! The distressing adds so much interest and texture without overwhelming the page and I'm so envious of the stitching on the letters and the corner frame! Another great layout!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS