2 Cute!

6.15.2012

Hello everyone! Wow I can't believe its been four months since my last post. Things got a little busy around here and I didn't have a lot of  time to paper craft. I did manage to get a few cards and layouts made over the last few months but I just never got around to uploading them. So I will be sharing those along with some new cards/ layouts over the next few weeks. OK, onto todays layout. I created this layout for Studio Calico's  06/10/2012 Sunday Sketch. This weeks sketch was from Nina Osterman's Emma layout. You can find this weeks sketch HERE. You have until June 18th to play along! I should get back to posting on a regular basis over the next few weeks. Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies: Cardstock- Studio Calico & CTMH / Patterned Paper- Studio Calico Country Side Collection / Cardstock Alpa Stickers & Other Stickers- Studio Calico / CTMH Stamp- D1339 Moments In Time / CTMH Ink Pad- Chocolate / Sulky Thread- Brown / Brown Button



1 comment:

Margaret said...

So happy to see you are back!! Love this clean layout and the angle of the photo! Such a sweet face and a wonderful page!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS