Way To Go!

2.15.2012


Hello everyone! Its been a few days since I shared anything so I thought I'd share a card today. The image I used for my card is called "A Big Whoop" and you can find it in Mo's Shop HERE. For those of you wondering I used General's Pastel Chalk Pencils to color my image.You can find them HERE. Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- CTMH / Digital Image- "A Big Whoop" / Sheer Ribbon- CTMH / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1187 For Every Occasion / Tag Die- Sizzix / Martha Stuart Border Punch- "Doily Lace" / General's Pastel Chalk Pencils / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Sulky Thread- Light Blue / Pink Gem Brad- Making Memories / Ranger Stickles- Crystal

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is just adorable, makes me smile!

~Paola~ said...

awww Amber...this is sooooooooooo adorable!! beautifulllll card and the image is colored to perfection!!I LOVEEEE MO mannings! TFS! ♥

jimlynn said...

Oh so pretty and cute at the same time! Love this image and your wonderful card.
Lynn

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love this image and the soft colors you used.


~Cheryl~
**Check out my February Blog Candy**

Margaret said...

Oh, how fun is she!! You can't help but love this card! The image is adorable and the angle of the image paired with the papers makes this so fun!

Lydia said...

Wow, great coloring and I love the stitched borders!!

Suzanne said...

Such a pretty card. I recognize the CTMH papers :)

Just Me said...

The image is just too cute. Very nice card.

inkypalms.com said...

What a cute card, love the colors!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS