Faithful, Loyal, and Constant & CHA Favorites

2.02.2012


Hello everyone! I'm back with another 12 x 12 layout and a few of my CHA favorites which you will find below. This layout took a little longer then I thought because of all the stitching. I was looking through my Close To My Heart Paper stash and came across these two patterned papers. I loved the colors and thought it would be perfect for a multi. colored grid pattern. To start I added the colored squares in the color sequence I wanted and then stitched between the squares to create the grid. After I had the grid pattern stitched I went ahead and stitched around the edges of my layout. Form there the rest was pretty easy, I added my matted photo along with the sentiment, flower and swirls. For a closer look check out the close ups below!


Supplies: Cardstock- Die Cuts With A View White / Patterned Paper- CTMH / SRM Sticker- Dog / Swirl Die Cut- Sizzix / Sulky Thread- Metallic / Gold Medal Heart Brad / CTMH Edge Distresser

Below is a few of my CHA Favorites

Prairie Hill, Indigo Blue, London Market
Classic Calico, Take Note, Abroad

Story Teller, Pretty Party

13 comments:

Jeremy and Samantha said...

your pup is so photogenic and those papers are yummy.

Margaret said...

Love the shimmer of the metallic thread on the beautiful stitched grid! The colors are great too! Such a sweet pic of your pup!

Michelle said...

Great layout! Love those colors.

Just Me said...

Really nice layout. Great puppy photo

Jackie said...

This is lovely Amber! I'm going to try that layout...TFS!!!

Jennipher said...

darling layout and I'm loving your CHA favorites.

Chloe said...

Such a happy doggy. I swear it looks like he's smiling!!
Love this new layout. I think the square pattern is so eye catching!!

Thanks for sharing,

Maggie said...

Neat idea with the grid! Nice paper choices too!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous layout! I love the blocks of color.



~Cheryl~

**Check out my February Blog Candy**

Fiona said...

Love the layout - and you have a great eye for colour (the dog is pretty good too!)

Joan said...

awww... what a sweet layout! And cute doggie too!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

I love all the pages you do of your adorable dog. Fabulous!

Tina Connolly said...

Wow, fab page. Simple yet so effective. Love your paper pics too!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS