Pookie

1.16.2012


Hello everyone today I have another 12 x 12 layout to share. I wanted the layout to be clean and simple so I only used one photo and created a banner at the top. After I had the photo and the banner done I added a few splatter marks around the photo and added a few mini crystal gemstones. See the “splatter marks?”   If you are like me and want more control of the splatters, especially when your photos are already adhered, try this: take a Re-Inker and lightly touch it to your cardstock. For a little splatter lightly squeeze the Re-Inker before touching it to the cardstock and for a bigger splatter squeeze the Re-Inker a little harder.


Supplies: Cardstock- Die Cuts With A View White & Black / Alphabet Stamps- CTMH / Ink Pad & Re-Inker- CTMH Black / Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots / Pink Tissue Paper / White Clear Vellum with Glitter / Sulky Thread- Pink / Mini Crystal Gemstones- CTMH

7 comments:

Jennipher said...

Amber, this is super cute! Love the ink splatters. Gosh I really miss scrapbooking. I've just been so wrapped up in cards.

MiamiKel said...

Oh Pookie is a gem!! What a nice layout - CAS is the way to go! Love the splotches :)

Margaret said...

I love the banner on this and your splatters remind me of kitty prints (I can just see Pookie walking across your ink pads!)Wonderful CAS layout!

Anonymous said...

kinda liked what you have written . it just is not that easy to discover great stuff to read (you know really READ and not simply going through it like a zombie before going to yet another post to just ignore), so cheers man for really not wasting my time on the god forsaken internet. :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love the simplicity of this page, great colors too.

Michelle said...

Oh, cute! "Pookie" is our son's nickname!

Paige said...

Cute! Love the color combo and sweet Pookie!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS