A Pocketful Of Birthday Stars

1.03.2012

Hello everyone! Before I start my post I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Its hard to believe 2012 is already here. Today I have a really cute Birthday card to share. All the stamps I used and that little pocket die is from Dawn's Wplus9 Design Studio. I really love this stamp set, it is so versatile. You can check out the Wplus9 Design Studio HERE, Dawn has some really cute sets and almost all of them have designer dies to go along with them. Hope you enjoy my little Birthday card and Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: Cardstock- White / Stamps- Wplus9 Design Studio "A Pocketful"/ Pocket Die- Wplus9 Design Studio "A Pocketful" / CTMH Ink Pads- Tulip, Ocean, Buttercup, Clover Meadow, Star Spangled Blue / Ranger Stickles- Crystal

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I love your use of white space.


Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

~Cheryl~

jimlynn said...

VERY cute! I just can imagine all the possibilities with that image. Love the little stars coming out of that pocket!
Lynn

Margaret said...

CAS and so pretty! Love the stars and the denim pocket!

MiamiKel said...

Such a beautiful CAS card, Amber! Love the design against the white!

Jeremy and Samantha said...

Great use of white space and various textures. a fun universal card for any age or sex

Retro Dolly said...

What a great idea to fill a pocket with glittery stars for a birthday wish! Stunning!

Just Me said...

Great card, love the stars coming from the pocket.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Fab card! Love the stars coming out of the pocket.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Fab card! Love the stars coming out of the pocket.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS