A Home Is Not A Home Without A Dog

1.20.2012

Hello everyone! Today I have another 12 x12 layout of Lexis to share! I used another 70's style photo for this layout, I just love this photo of Lexis. I went with purple and blues for this layout to bring out her bright blue eyes and purple collar that are in the photo. You would never know it but the patterned paper I used is from  Fancy Pant's "Trick Or Treat" Halloween Collection. Hope you enjoy and Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies: Cardstock- White & Petal / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants "Trick Or Treat"/ Sentiment Stamp- Cloud 9 "Simple Thoughts- Dogs" / CTMH Ink Pad & Re-Inker- Twilight / Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots / Sulky Thread- White / CMTH Edge Distresser

10 comments:

Karen B. said...

Your page is too cute, the banners are a fantastic embellishment.

jimlynn said...

Lexis is so cute and I love your scrap book page! Wonderful colors and a sentiment that is SO TRUE! Very nice!
Lynn

Kim P said...

Fun page for a dog lover! Look at those eyes! ;-)

Chloe said...

Hey Amber, what I can say... Another cute layout with a beautiful picture of your furbabies.

Keep them coming :-)

Margaret said...

Love the colors on this and once again, awesome sewn banner!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Fantastic scrap page of your gorgeous dog! Love the super sewn banner - looks awesome!

Elizabeth said...

what a great layout. You have really picked out the color of Lexis' eyes too - fabby. X

Jackie said...

What a great page Amber! I love the colors & your layout....very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great page. Love the colors and your dog is so cute.

Jeremy and Samantha said...

So cute I love the alternating banners in the corner

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS