Good Dog

1.14.2012

Hello everyone! Today I have a 12 x12  layout of Lexis to share. I just love this 70's style photo of Lexis. I found a few Photoshop actions to download over at Ree's The Pioneer Woman Photography under the Photoshop tab.  If you are interested in the 70's style Photoshop action you can find it HERE along with a few other actions. All of the patterned paper and most of the embellishments I used for my layout are from Studio Calico's Country Side Collection. Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies: Cardstock- Studio Calico  / Patterned Paper- Studio Calico Country Side Collection / Cardstock Alpa Stickers- Studio Calico / Notions Vintage Pattern Flowers- Studio Calico / Bobbin Ribbon- Yellow / Lg. Eyelet- Green  / White Vellum / Sulky Thread- White

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Aww...your dog's expression is adorable and I love this pic!! I love all of the white space on the page and your stitched banner is wonderful!!

silkeshimazu said...

What an adorable layout and photo! Love the stitching and tag.

Chloe said...

Great Layout Amy. The puppy in the photo is such a cutey. I love the rosette flower.

Maggie said...

Your pup is so cute! What a great layout!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS