True Love

12.16.2011

Hello everyone! Today I decided to share another Valentine's Day card. I planned on sharing my mini photo book of lexis today but I still need to take a few photos and edit them so I will be back to share it on Sunday or Monday. Before I go don't forget tomorrow is the last day to sign up for Pumpkin Spice's Design Team HERE. You can also sign up for SRM's Design Team HERE until December 30th .
Supplies: Cardstock- White, Black, Gray, Light Pink / Patterned Paper- Echo Park's "Be Mine" Collection / SRM Sticker- True Love & Heart / Sulky Thread- Black / Pink Rhinestones

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

Super fun card, love that sticker.

Helene said...

I love the bright colors, the hearts and the true love text. Well done.

jimlynn said...

Fun and pretty card! Really like that patterned paper too.
Lynn

Chloe said...

Ohh Amber, I'm loving this card. It's super cute and very refreshing after all the Christmas cards I've been seeing lol.

Thanks for sharing!!

Michelle said...

Cute card! I love those colors together.

Tess Davis said...

your cards are amazing!!!!!

MiamiKel said...

ooh you are early! lol beautiful card, Amber!

Margaret said...

Very pretty! Love this color combo!

Jeremy and Samantha said...

I love this color combo, it is my new go to for the season!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS