Stitched Christmas Cards

12.27.2011

Hello Everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had a really nice day, the weather was perfect and dinner was delicious! Its been awhile since I've shared a stitching card so today I thought I would share two of them. These are two of my favorite patterns, both patterns are from Form- A- Lines. I have linked these patterns in the supply list below, they also offer a few freebies. Click on the highlighted name to go to the freebies!  You can also find a few freebies over at Stitching Cards HERE. Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies: Card Stock- White & Dark Blue / Snowflake Pattern- Design Copyright Form-A-Lines / Thread- DMC Multi Colored / Sentiment Sticker- NRN Designs Vellum Stickers ....because life is worth celebrating
 

Supplies: Card Stock- Blue, Gold, Cranberry Red / Snowflake Pattern-"Design copyright Form-A-Lines / Thread- Multi colored / Gold Sentiment Sticker- "Seasons Greetings"

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

Wow, both of these are so intricate and beautiful!

Chloe said...

Oh my goodness Amber these cards are amazing. I've never seen a stitched card before. It's so beautiful.

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

CREATIONS BY MOMMY said...

WOW!! those are awesome!! I have never tried sewing on a card but you made it look amazing..TFS I'm your newest follower:)

Tania said...

Yowza! What beautiful work. I wish I could sew!

Cheryl said...

Oh wow! These are totally gorgeous! I love the stitching.

Shazsilverwolf said...

I love your cards- they are so beautiful

Margaret said...

These are amazing and you have such a talent for this! The multi-colored thread is absolutely gorgeous!

Just Me said...

Your cards are beautiful. I specially like the blue one.

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful cards! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS