Merry Little Christmas

12.02.2011

Hello everyone! Today I have another Christmas Card I created with Echo Park's "Seasons Greetings" Collection! Echo Park is also having a Holiday Card Contest over at their blog. You can check out all the details HERE. The contest runs through December 19th.
Supplies: Cardstock- CTMH / Patterned Paper- Echo Park "Seasons Greetings" Collection / Sentiment Sticker- Echo Park "Seasons Greetings" Collection /Cuttlebug  Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots / Oogaloo Stamp- Holly Branch / Sulky Thread- Cream / CTMH Edge Distresser

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

Awesome card!

Andrea said...

Festive and cheerful card-love the paper!!

jimlynn said...

Just PERFECT and beautiful!
Lynn

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous! Love the stitching.

Jennipher said...

I'm loving the distressed edges here. This is so up my alley! Great job.

Margaret said...

Everything about this card just goes so well together! Love the distressing and the holly image!!

Jackie said...

This is truly beautiful Amber! Love your card & the layout....great job as always Hun & TFS!!!

sistochris said...

This is wonderful! I love the piecing you did on the holly leaves and the stitching and distressing add nice texture! Very nicely done!

Michelle said...

love this card...i MUST try sewing on my cards...
you've inspired me...thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS