Friend & Companion

12.14.2011


Hello everyone! Today I have a layout to share. I don't get to scrapbook very often, in fact this is only my third layout I have created and shared. I usually stick to creating cards but I thought I would change it up a little and make a few layouts. So in a day or two I will have another layout to share and I will also have a mini photo book to share at the end of the week. For those of you that are new to my blog that cutie in the photo is out dog Lexis. She is about 2 and a half years old now! Hop you enjoy and Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Cardstock: White / Patterned Paper- American Crafts Dear Lizzy Spring "Lazy Ladybug" / Sentiment Stamp- Cloud 9 "Simple Thoughts- Dogs" / CTMH Ink Pad- Desert Sand / Sulky Thread- Brown / Martha Stuart Border Punch- "Doily Lace"

4 comments:

Margaret said...

This is a wonderful CAS layout with your sweet pup! I love the sentiment!! I'm always so impressed with your sewing abilities, especially since I seem to be lacking in them!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You got a really useful blog. I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

Cheryl said...

This is really cute!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS