Boo & Have A Happy Halloween

11.14.2011

Hello everyone! I thought I would stop in really quick to share these two Halloween cards I never got around to posting before Halloween. I will get back to posting more regularly later this week, I hope. Lately I have been working on a few different Christmas cards and I have also created a few scrapbook pages. I hope to have then ready to post later this week and next week. Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies: Cardstock- White, Purple,Black / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants "Trick Or Treat" Collection / Stamp- Rubber Necker / CTMH Ink Pads- Black, Orange, Smokey Plum / Ribbon- Dashes, Dots,& Stripes / Alpha Stickers- Die Cuts With A View /  Sulky Thread- White

Supplies: Cardstock- / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants "Trick Or Treat" Collection  / Sentiment & Kid Stamp- Rubber Necker / Spider Web & Spider Stamp- CTMH / Flourish Stamp- Hero Arts / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Ranger Stickles- Crystal / Sulky Thread- Black / CTMH Edge Distresser

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

These are super cute halloween cards!

Margaret said...

I really like the speckled background on the skeleton card and the image on the second card is just adorable! Wonderful cards!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS