Happy Boo To You!

10.25.2011

Hello everyone! I'm back with two more Halloween cards. I can't believe Halloween is only six days away, Thanksgiving will be here before you know it.  The cute little Mummy and sentiment stamps are from Rubber Necker's Halloween sets 2 and 3. It hard to see in the photo but I added a little bit of sliver glittered shimmer paint to the Mummy's wrap. I thought it would make the little Mummy stand out a little more.
Supplies:  Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Die Cuts With a View / Rubber Necker Stamps-  Halloween Set 2 & 3 /  Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / Craft Essentials Ribbon- Black / Glittered Ric Rac / Favorite Findings Buttons-  Black & White / White Button String

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is one of the cutest Halloween sets I've seen in a long time! Love the shimmer on the mummies.

Jeremy and Samantha said...

Great CAS cards. The image reminds me of little kids making their own costumes and forgetting to leaves holes for their mouth and eyes LOL

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card. That is one of the cutest stamps I have seen.

Kim Pope said...

These are really cute! I love the mummys.

Cheryl said...

These are so cute! I love the papers and the cute image.

Margaret said...

These are great! I love the glitter ric rac & the shimmer paint! Great striped DP too!!

Just Me said...

Very cute card. Have a great Halloween

Jennipher said...

Fun and cute!

silkeshimazu said...

These are adorable! The image of the mummy is too cute.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS