It's Your Special Day

9.06.2011

Hello everyone! I can't believe its almost been a month since my last post. I hope to get back to posting on a  regular basis. Over my month long brake I did find the time to make a few cards and I even made a few cards to submit to CARDS February and March Submission calls. Today I thought I would share this fun Birthday card, love this card base from American Crafts. Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies: Card Base- American Crafts Just Right Journaling Cards "Confetti"/ Cardstock-White, Sunshine, Honey / Cupcake Stamps- Studio G / SRM Sticker- It's Your Day / Staz-On Ink- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Fiskars Border Punch- Apron Lace / Ranger Stickles- Crystal / Twine / Sulky Thread- Bright Pink

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! I love the glittery cupcakes

Jeremy and Samantha said...

So yummy the paper reminds me of sprinkles!!

sistochris said...

I love these colors and the stitching! THe cupcakes with glitter are wonderful!

Karen B. said...

Such a fun card! Love the polka dots!

silkeshimazu said...

What a fun card! Love the sparkle you added to the cupcakes.

Jackie said...

LOVE this card Amber! It came out very cute...TFS!!!!!

Margaret said...

Such a fun and happy card! I love the way the glitter, twine, and stitching all work so well on this card!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

YUM Cupcakes! Love your card, really like the glitter. :0)

Paige said...

sweet card, love the sparkle!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS