Be Mine

9.21.2011

Hello everyone! I'm stopping in really fast to share a card a submitted to CARDS February submission call. This card didn't get accepted so I thought I would go ahead and share it today. All the products I used for this card are from Echo Parks "Be Mine" Collection except the cardstock, thread, and the bow with the pearl. Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Black / Patterned Paper- Echo Park "Be Mine" Collection / Bright Pink Alpa Stickers- Echo Park "Be Mine" Collection / Bow with Pearl- Offray Stylish Accents / Sulky Thread- Black / Corner Rounder-Fiskars

Edited To Add:
Check it out! I was Echo Park's Facebook Friday Winner 


10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a great design.. love how you used the hearts and the papers are so pretty
Lisa x

Karen B. said...

Love the thread, the black makes everything pop. What a great card.

jimlynn said...

Great design and a BEAUTIFUL card.
Lynn

RORO LEE said...

Hi,
I saw you in SCS follower thread. I wonder if you are still up to that or not since it's an old thread. :D

This is a beautiful lovely card. I like the layers and stitches, especially the use of black.

Elizabeth said...

Great design elements here. I especially like the stitched on letters at the bottom. Lovely.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love the design!

Margaret said...

Your stitching on this card is incredible! Beautiful creation!!

Kristel Louisa said...

This is such a beautiful, lovely card! I love those colors and everything about this card! I really adore your work!

I'm hosting my first giveaway from 'My Memories' and it will be so exciting if you would like to join! :) Thank you!

xx
en la moda
GIVEAWAY!

kristellouisa.blogspot.com

MiamiKel said...

Ohh this is a beauty! Good luck in the card call - it's a winner to me! x0x0

Rhoda Deisgn Studio said...

Love the stitching, especially across the type. And shabby hearts. My fav :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS