Nothing's Sweeter Than...

8.05.2011

Today I have this cute little baby card to share. I just love this sentiment stamp from Imaginations ( I think I bought this stamp from Michaels). I wanted to try something a little different with the background so I punched a few circles out of different patterned papers. After I had my circles punched I distressed them a little, stitched around the edges with black thread and then added them to the front of the card. After I had my circles placed on the card front I stamped my sentiment onto white cardstock, matted it with black cardstock and added the little baby to the left side of the sentiment.
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Black / Patterned Papers- Fancy Pants "Dancing Girl" / Baby Stamp- D1249 "Baby Miracles" / Sentiment Stamp- Imaginations "Nothing's Sweeter" / CTMH Markers- Vanilla Cream, Brown Bag, Petal / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Petal /Sulky Thread- Black / Ranger Stickles- Crystal  / CTMH Edge Distresser

14 comments:

Just Me said...

Cute card. I too, like the sentiment. With all the different colors on the card, it works for boy or girl. Really nice.

rockwelldesigns said...

Amber this card is so cute! I love the perfect stitching you did around the circles.

jimlynn said...

This is precious!!! Love the stitching on the circles! Just perfect! Cute sentiment and baby image too. Great card.
Lynn

Kim P said...

Love the stitched circles! What a fabulous way to create an amazing background for this cutey!!

sistochris said...

I love the stitching on the circles! Great way to detail!

Karen B. said...

This is so adorable, and the stitching just adds the perfect finishing touch!

Kim Pope said...

Cute card. I like the stitching on the circles.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Cute card. Love the stitching. :0)

Jeremy and Samantha said...

love the use of scraps!! tfs

Jackie said...

What an adorable card Amber! Love it gf....TFS!!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh...this is so cute! I want to know your secret to your perfect stitches!!! LOL

Jennipher Lowery said...

Really cute Amber! Love all the stitched circles.

Jeanne said...

Oh such a cute card... perfect for a baby shower... TFS!!

Margaret said...

I LOVE your background! The papers are perfect for a baby card and what a great way to use scraps as well! Very sweet card!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS