Thank You Card + Young Crafters Unite Blog Hop

7.01.2011


Hello everyone! If your following along with the Young Crafters Unite Blog Hop you should of just arrived from Ujjwal's Blog.  The Blog Hop starts today Friday, July 1st and ends Monday, July 4th. Make sure you leave comments along the way because there will be prizes. Randomly selected commenters will have the opportunity to win one $20 gift certificate from Simon Says Stamp or one stamp set of their choice from Paper Smooches or one stamp set of their choice from Lawn Fawn. The winners will be announced Wednesday, July 6th HERE.


Since the theme of the Blog Hop is Our Favorite Things I decided to share a new card and two old mini cards I made with two of my favorite patterned paper collections from Close To My Heart. I just love the colors and the fun patterns. The card above is the new card I made for the Hop, I just love the way this layout turned out and the stitching came out perfectly. For those of you that are new to my blog I always add some kind of stitching to all of my cards, I think it adds a nice touch. The two mini cards below I made using some of the same patterned paper in January 2010.



If your wondering what makes me a "young crafter" I will be happy to share! I have been paper crafting for about 8 years no. Before getting into rubber stamping I mostly created paper embroidery / stitched cards. I've dabbled in one craft or another my entire life and i still love it. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
Your next stop is Deena's Blog.. Don't forget the winners will be announced Wednesday, July 6th on the Young Crafters Unite Blog.

3 x 6 Card Supplies: Cardstock- Vanilla Cream, Tulip / Patterend Paper- CTMH "Key To My Heart"& "Perfect Day" / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH / CTMH Ink Pad- Juniper / CTMH Ribbon- Creme Brulee 5/8" Grosgrain with white stitching / Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder- Polka Dots / Sulky Thread- Bright Orange / Favorite Findings Button- Tulip / Making Memories Eyelet- Juniper /  Twine

1st Mini  Card Supplies: Card Stock- CTMH Juniper and Tulip / Patterned Paper- "Key To My Heart"/ Stamp- CTMH W327 "Sweet Love" / Ink Pad- CTMH Juniper / Sulky Thread- Bright Orange

2nd Mini Card Supplies: Card Stock- CTMH Tulip / Patterned Paper- CTMH "Perfect Day" /Stamp- CTMH W327 "Sweet Love" / Ink Pad- CTMH Tulip / Eyelets- Orange / Twine / CTMH Edge Distresser

69 comments:

Marie / Legojenta said...

Wow, this card looks fabulous! I love how long and narrow it is =) And that tag with ribbon for the sentiment looks perfect! Thank you so much for joining our bloghop =)

Ujjwal said...

I love the long shape of your card! and those papers are really really pretty!

Hussena said...

wow i really love the shape of ur card and also the paper u have used ,lovely colors too.

Kathy and Lucky said...

What great cards, love the country distressed feel of them. The first one is such a great shape, never even thought of that. Have an awesome weekend.

Heather Innusa said...

These are all fabulous!!! I love the 1st one especially!

Katie said...

Those pattern papers are great and I love your colors.

Pookie said...

lovely cards.

scraptaculardesigns.blogspot.com

Angie said...

great cards. i love the colors you use.

Melissa Shea said...

I love your style! Great designs!

Natasha said...

Aw, love your colours and vintage-style cards!!! :)

judy said...

Lovely cards!!

DianeG said...

LOvely paper on these cards! TFS!

yainea said...

I love your cards, the colors, your style is great, I became a follower! :)

Kim Marie said...

Your cards are absolutely fabulous!! They speak to me! Thanks for sharing!
Kim Marie

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Beautiful cards! You've used some of my favorite colors together.

Karen B. said...

That is one gorgeous card! Super pretty colors and great layout.

Mubeena M. said...

lovely cards, you are very talented!

Leezer said...

Beautiful card!

Lauren said...

Your cards are lovely! I love the colors you used.

sharon g said...

How pretty they all are!!

Mad Crafter said...

I love the first card. The unique shape is cool and I love the colors. TFS! I am on the hop too. You can check out my project if you want. I am # 58:)
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

pcm said...

I love the long shape of this card! well done!

Bunny Vance said...

Beautiful card! love all the details and stitching.
Thanks for sharing,
Blessings,
Bunny
http://bunnyrunswithscissors.blogspot.com/
http://www.ajillianvancedesign.com/

Aditya Gupta said...

wow, I loved your card especially the shape of it. It look great due to its shape.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the colors.

Crafterkhush said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crafterkhush said...

A tall card... Wow... I love it.. and even the two mini cards... simple yet elegant...!!

Ezlie J. Perez said...

great colors and i like the stitching you added.

Danielle said...

So pretty! I especially love the colours you've used.

cutiephinphin said...

I like the shape of your card and the stitching definitely add texture. The mini cards are lovely too.

Jeremy and Samantha said...

Wow your cards are beautiful could you send me info on the group "young crafters unite" kania-amusestudio@hotmail.com

TIA

Lillian Child said...

You have a delightful creative style! Great projects!!

I am now a follower of your blog. So very nice to meet you! Stop by my blog sometime and give me a shout out!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

And a HAPPY July 4th to you and yours!

Christiana said...

What great cards! Love the long shape of the first one.

Donna B. said...

Very pretty cards!! TFS!!!

Chari M. said...

Lovely cards, I really like the color palette of them and the swirls, I love swirls :)

Disp6194 said...

Amber your cards are delightful! I love all the little details you've added, so lovely :)

narutopenguingirl said...

What pretty cards...love the stitching :)

Jessica said...

so pretty! love it! :)

Anita said...

All 3 are gorgeous! I love the colors you used.

Cathy P in AZ said...

Beautiful cards, Amber! Hope you are staying cool in all of this ICKY AZ heat! :)

Dawn said...

delightful cards Amber

Neha Jain said...

loved the PP's

Tania A said...

I love your cards so much and your stitching is so neat! That stitched tag in the first card is so cute! Thanks for sharing! :D

I am also participating,I'm Number 32 in the hop!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards! I love these CTMH papers.



~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty cards! I love the paper and the long shape of the first card!

Emily Keaton said...

These are so lovely!! That long card is fantastic. Thanks for sharing! :)

Efrat said...

Great cards. Love the color selection. Also liked the butterfly from your other post :-)

AmyJRockstar said...

OMGosh, these are just gorgeous! I really love the 1st one. The colors and the stitching... Wow! So very pretty. :0)

Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


XO ~ Amy Jo
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

KathyN said...

Love your cards! That patterned paper is beautiful!

cards by cara said...

Absolutely gorgeous creations!!

Bonnie said...

Yummy colors! Very soothing cards. Like the long card.

Kelley said...

I love the colors in your card! They tug at my heart.

Carla said...

Love the shape & colors used in your cards!! Just awesome!

Wendy said...

This are some gorgeous cards Amber. Love everything about ieach one of them.

luvhymns said...

Love the planked effect on your 2 cards. Both cards are adorable!

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE your cards!! THANKS for sharing your TALENTS!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Stephanie said...

Very cute cards!! I love the tall skinny shaped card!

CuteCuteWorld said...

your cards are beautiful! i love the pinks :)

Elaine said...

Whoa. Love your style. I'm a new subscriber. :D
-Elaine Uhl
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Y. said...

I LOVE your color palette with the use of textured, and dots/swirl patterned paper these cards are soooo pretty!

Britta Swiderski said...

I adore your 3 by 6 card. Not only is it a really cool shape, but also I love the texture and layers that you've added. The embossing, stitching and the colors in general work so well together! Thank you so much for joining us on the Young Crafters Unite blog hop!

Nancy L. said...

awesome cards!

Rebecca T. said...

Beautiful card, love the details.

Sue D said...

Great cards--I like the papers.

Glory said...

Love the cards.

Margaret said...

Love the soft colors of these cards and the little 'peek' of ribbon behind the button on the first card. Your stitching is always great!!

Margaret said...

Love the soft colors of these cards and the little 'peek' of ribbon behind the button on the first card. Your stitching is always great!!

The Constant Scrapper said...

Your cards are just delightful!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS