Season's Greetings In July

7.21.2011

Hello everyone! Today I have another Christmas card to share. I couldn't help myself , I had to make another card using this stamp set. I just love these little snowmen from Close To My Heart. This card is basically the same as the last one, the only difference is the snowman, patterned paper, stitching, sentiment, and the border punch.
Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants "Snowflake & Hustle and Bustle" From Holly Jolly Collection / Snowman Stamp- CTMH D1244 "Snow Friends"/ Sentiment Stamp- Oogaloo / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Crystal Blue / CTMH Markers- Crystal Blue & Tulip / Fiskars Border Punch- Threading Water / Stickles- Crystal / CTMH Edge Distresser

13 comments:

Lucky Girl Paper Arts said...

These are wonderful cards...I like both of them with the stitching and without. Adorable! :)

Jackie said...

Another super cute card Amber! Love that snowman...great work Hun & TFS!!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Another great card. You will be all set when Christmas gets here.

Cheryl said...

Another cute snowman card! What a cutie! I love the clean design and DP you used.

Karen B. said...

Such a cute card and great colors for a holiday theme!

Dori said...

Very cute! Love the pattern paper across the top and the image is adorable.

rockwelldesigns said...

Super cute Amber! Love the pink scalloped border at the top. I wish I had some real snow right about now. It is so hot and humid here.

Jeremy and Samantha said...

I love non traditional colored christmas cards, tfs

Jeanne said...

So cute!! love the snowman... and the patterned paper and the punch.. I have this punch and use it alot. TFS!!

silkeshimazu said...

Very cute! The snowman is adorable.

Carrie Sampsel said...

Tooo cute!! I love the little snowman and the paper. TFS

Jennipher Lowery said...

Love the pink hat on the snowman to go with the pink patterns in the paper. this is a fun snowman! Thanks for always returning my comments. Since you have been so faithful I am adding you to my sidebar under the heading "faithful friends" to make it easier to keep up with you. Blessings!

Just Me said...

very cute snowman, love the hat. Like your use of nontraditional paper.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS