Congratulations

7.05.2011

Hello everyone! I have two more cards to share that I made for Paper Crafts Gallery Idol 2011 Open Auditions. The Open Audition round ended yesterday but you can check out all the entries HERE. I also wanted to take the time to say Thank You to all of you that left comments on my Young Crafters Unite post. The randomly selected commenter s will be announced tomorrow HERE. Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies: Cardstock- White & Black / Patterned Paper- Echo Park Be Mine Collection / SRM Sicker- Congratulations / Stamp- CTMH B1034 Butterflies/ Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / Sulky Thread- Black / CTMH Edge Distresser / Clear Diamond Glaze / Ranger Stickles- Crystal


Supplies: Cardstock- White, Light Blue, Light Yellow / Patterned Paper- CTMH Cherry-O / Kolette Hall Stamp- "Flower Garden"  / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Sulky Thread- Light Blue & Red / Clear Congratulations Sticker / Friskrs Decorative Scissors- Scalloped

15 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful cards. Best of luck in the Paper Crafts Idol challenge. :-)

jimlynn said...

BOTH are wonderful!!! Oh, and good luck.
Lynn

Cathy P in AZ said...

LOVE your cards, Amber! Best of luck with Gallery Idol...I will be watching from the wings ;)!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful cards! I hope to see your name up on the PC blog soon when they announce the winners!

sistochris said...

Beautiful cards! I LOVE the stitching and the scallops. Thank you for sharing!

rockwelldesigns said...

Terrific cards! I have been creating a lot of cards with butterflies and flowers lately also. The stitching is wonderful on the second card. The green glitter on the butterfly on the first card is really awesome! I also love the distressed edges on your butterfly card.

Jackie said...

Great cards Amber! Love the design & colors....very nice work!! TFS!!!

Jeremy and Samantha said...

2 great cards I can't help but drool over the blingy butterfly

~Tammy~ said...

Amazing cards! Beautiful stitching!

Tania said...

Good luck. You've made two stunning cards. I love the butterfly. The glitter is a perfect touch. An the stitch/distressing is also gorgeous.

Love the colours on the bottom card, as well as the CAS feel to it. The corners are great!

Tania said...

Good luck. You've made two stunning cards. I love the butterfly. The glitter is a perfect touch. An the stitch/distressing is also gorgeous.

Love the colours on the bottom card, as well as the CAS feel to it. The corners are great!

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love both of them... Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

Kim P said...

Both are so pretty...especially the butterfly!! Good luck!

Robin said...

Another one I just love!! Your cards are great, I have added your blog to my favorites ;)

Robin

Margaret said...

Two beautiful cards! Absolutely love the butterfly!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS