Christmas In July

7.10.2011

Hello everyone! Christmas already, I don't think so but I thought it would be fun to share a Christmas card today. I  just love this patterned paper from Crate Paper, the colors are so fun. I will continue the "Christmas In July" theme over the next couple of weeks. It's always nice to get a few Christmas cards made before the holiday season starts. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: Cardstock: White / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper "Festive & Candy" From Snow Day Collection / Die Cut Tree- Crate Paper Snow Day Collection / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH  D1179 "Festive Thoughts"/ CTMH Ink Pad- Tulip / CTMH Ribbon- Chocolate  / Sulky Thread- Light Blue / Border Punch- Fiskars Apron Lace

11 comments:

Kim P said...

Very nice! LOVE that sentiment!

silkeshimazu said...

Beautiful, love the sentiment and dp.

rockwelldesigns said...

Hi Amber, Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the colors you used in this card. The stitching is awesome!

Elizabeth said...

you are right - the colors in that paper are fabby! I like the idea of a multi-colored Christmas card.

Dixie said...

Beautiful and fun Christmas card! Love that sentiment, and the patterned paper is fabulous!

Jennipher Lowery said...

I'm loving all the Christmas in July cards. They are super fun and yours is no exception. Love that darling little tree and that patterned paper is fun.

Jeremy and Samantha said...

I love non traditional colors for christmas cards. TFS

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card. Love the papers and the stitching. Great job. :-)

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love the design and your stitching!



--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Dori said...

Well these are adorable! I love the pattern paper on the second one and I really like all the white and soft colors on the second one.

I'm giving away a bit of blog candy too on my blog. Stop by and take a look!

Robin said...

Love!! And love the warm colors!

Robin

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS