Bright Birthday

7.28.2011

Hello everyone! Today I don't have a Christmas card to share but I do have a very bright Birthday card to share. Normally I like to stick to warm neutral colors but I thought I would challenge myself and try to use some bright colors. At first I wasn't to sure about my color choices ( sunflower yellow and teal ) but in the end I think they went well together.
Supplies: Cardstock- White, Sunflower, Dark Teal / Stamp- CTMH D1407 "Piece Of Cake" / Rub-On Sentiment- Not Sure / CTMH Markers- Vanilla Cream, Sunflower, Ocean  / Rangers Stickles- Crystal / Sulky Thread- Neon Yello / CTMH Edge Distresser

15 comments:

Kim P said...

LOVE this! so cheerful!!

sistochris said...

I love the yellow stitching and the coloring is awesome! I love the glittery frosting. Nice job!

silkeshimazu said...

Love the bright colors and stitching!

Jackie said...

This is just too cute Amber & love the added sparkle!!!!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, this is spectacular! I love the bright colors. Hard for me to use them too so when I see other people excel at them it makes me want to pull out all the brightness I can and get to work!

Leann said...

Love this - such a happy card!
Leann x

Jeanne said...

I love the colors... They look very good together... a very happy card!!! TFS

Michelle said...

Awwww Amber! This is a great card. The colors are really great together. And the "icing" on the cupcakes looks yummy!

rockwelldesigns said...

Wow, this is a really happy card! I adore the blue and yellow combination. The glitter on the cupcakes really finishes the card off perfectly.

Cheryl said...

So cheery and cute! Great card!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Wow Amber, I really like this teal and yellow together! Bright and cheery for sure. Love how you glammed up the cup cakes.

Tracey said...

This is wonderful Amber,I love the colours & the stitching :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Just Me said...

I really like these colors together. The cupcakes look very festive. Great birthday card

Jeremy and Samantha said...

Love this color combo, what a fun birthday card.

Margaret said...

What a happy card! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the sparkly icing!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS