Happy Father's Day

6.18.2011

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing this Father's Day card I made the other day. At first I wasn't to sure about the color combo, they're not that masculine but now that the card is done I like them. I was checking out Jeanette Lynton's blog the other day and came across this layout. I changed it a little bit but not much. You can check out the layout HERE or if you have the Wishes Layout book from CTMH you can check it out on page 57, its called Lower Layers. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: Cardstock- CTMH Cocoa, Tulip, Juniper, Vanilla Cream / Patterned Paper- CTMH "Perfect Day" / Friendship Alphabet Stamp Set- CTMH / CTMH Ink Pad- Cocoa / Cuttlebug Embossing Folder- Polka Dots / Ribbon- Offray Juniper / 6 Brads- Cocoa / CTMH Edge Distresser

13 comments:

Karen B. said...

Fantastic Father's Day card! Reminds me that I need to make one today!

Jackie said...

What a fab Father's Day card! I LOVE the colors you used & the layout is great...very nice work with the masculine touch!!!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous Father's Day card! I love these papers.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Fabulous Father's Day card. :-)

Jen said...

What a fab card! I love the longer shape of the card and the colors are just amazing! Brava!

Danyelle Kessler said...

Nice warm summery colors...perfect for Father's Day!

Jeremy and Samantha said...

what a great color combo for father's day!

Jennipher Lowery said...

The rugged edges help give it a masculine air to it. Great design!

MiamiKel said...

This is really a wonderful card, Amber! LOVE the design of this and the little distressed edges are the perfect touch - awesome!

Anne Marie said...

I really like this color combo for Father's Day. it is still masculine but not so dark and dreary! The distressed edges are a great touch! Hugs! :)

rockwelldesigns said...

I like the tall shape of this card. I think the color combination is great!

Carrie Sampsel said...

What a great card. I love the color combo.

Tegan said...

Loving the length of this card! The stripes and colours look great - fab for a masculine card - I always struggle with them.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS