Congrats Grad!

6.12.2011


Hello everyone! I'm stopping in really fast to share this Congratulations card I made for Paper Crafts Gallery Idol 2011 Open Audition. The theme for the Open Auditions round is Congrats Cards. I will have a few more Congratulations cards later in the week to share, I just have to take a few photos and edit them. You can check out the details HERE.
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Black / Stamp Set- Studio G / Staz-On Ink Pad-Jet Black / Close To My Heart Marker- Tulip / Gel Pen- Gold / Sulky Thread- Gold / CTMH Edge Distresser

7 comments:

sistochris said...

Great card! I love the stitching and the destressing/curled edges! TFS!!!

Karen B. said...

Super card! Good luck!

Jackie said...

Very nice card Amber! I really like your layout...TFS!!!!

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous grad card!!! I ended up making 5 grad cards myself this year! Hugs, Karen

Jeremy and Samantha said...

love all the distressing and sewing adds great texture

Jennipher Lowery said...

Great card for the Graduate. Love the distressed edges and the stitching.

Anne Marie said...

Love it! That background ppaer is perfect! I just love how you add stitching to your cards. I think it is such an awesome finishing touch! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS