Merci

5.31.2011

Hello everyone! Its be awhile since my last post, I haven't had much craft time lately but I finely got around to making a few cards today. I created this card using this cute patterned paper from Jenni Bowlin called Geo Flower. I even paper pieced the Tulips with the same patterned paper and added some Prisma glitter over them to give them some dimension. Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:  Cardstock- White & Tulip / Patterned Paper- Jenni Bowlin "Geo Flower" / Stamp- CTMH B1265 "Wonderful Charms" / SRM Sticker- Merci / CTMH Marker- Topiary / CTMH Ink Pads- Black & Cocoa / Prisma Glitter / Sulky Thread- Tulip

13 comments:

Jackie said...

Love your card Amber & the added glitter is the perfect touch! TFS!!!

Karen B. said...

Great card, I really like the touch of glitter!

sarahw said...

Very pretty! I love the sewed edges.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card. Love the glitter and the sewing. :-)

jimlynn said...

Just lovely!!! Wonderful how you pieced the tulips too. So pretty.
Lynn

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the touch of glitter.

Elizabeth said...

Cute card and the image really works with the sparkle. Lovely stitching as ever too!

Jeremy and Samantha said...

great CAS love how well it all coordinates

Helene said...

Your card is very cute :-)

Becky said...

What a sweet card.

Jennipher Lowery said...

I love the clear dimension you've added to the blooms. Really great card.

Imke said...

Amber, this is gorgeous ! Love the stiching and your layout. The DP fits perfect with the image. Very pretty !!

Danyelle Kessler said...

Love the added dimension and so colorful!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS