Just Hopping By...

4.06.2011

To wish you a Happy Easter! I know its not Easter yet but I created this card for the CARDS Easter Card Challenge. Paige post a new challenge every Thursday, you can check it out HERE. That cute image I used for my card  is a digital stamp from Hambo Stamps called Spring Bunnies! It's a little hard to see in the photo but I added some white flocking from Stampendous to their belly's. Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed my Easter card!
Supplies: Cardstock- White /  Patterned Paper-  CTMH / Digital Stamp- Hambo Stamps "Spring Bunnies" / Sentiment Stamp- Not Sure / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Ribbon- CTMH Black Grosgrain Colonial White Stitch 3/8" / Stampendous Fun Flock- Snow White / Lumin' Arts Shimmer Paints

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fun card
Lisa x

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is too much fun!!!! Love your card, this is great for an Easter card.

MiamiKel said...

Sooooooooooo cute! I love Hambo stamps! I love mostly how you've created this adorable card using such stunning coloring and papers to match - over the top adorable! xoxo

Cheryl said...

How fun and cute! I love this image!



~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs & Whimsy Stamps blog candy!**

jimlynn said...

Adorable! Love that little image too. So very cute.
Lynn

Jackie said...

Cute card Amber! Very nice work & TFS!!!!

Gail said...

I love the bunnies!!! What a cute and fun Easter card.

Bananastamper said...

Too cute, love that stamp!

Anne Marie said...

Adorable image! I really like the paper you used, too. It is a great accent to those little bunnies! :)

Jennipher Lowery said...

Oh these bunnies are super cute! Great card.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS