Here Comes Trouble

4.01.2011

 
Hello everyone! Today I have a scrapbook page to share and its only the second one I have created. You can check out the first one I made HERE. For those of you that are just stopping by for the first time that cutie in the photo is our dog Lexis. I really love the pattered cardstock that is in this paper pack from Die Cuts With A View, I've had it laying around for some time now!
Supplies: Cardstock- CTMH Vanilla Cream / Patterned Cardstock- Die Cuts With A View "The Pets Stack" With Gloss & Glitter / Border- Not Sure / Kodak 4' x 6' Glossy Photo Paper

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a great layout - love those papers
Lisa x

Kathy and Lucky said...

How cute, the look is almost, "are we going for a walk" at least that is how my dog looks, hopefully. Love the paper as the background so perfect, for this cutie. Have a great weekend.

Dixie said...

Great page, and your pup is a real cutie! I love how the words overlap your photo. Perfect paper, too.

MiamiKel said...

Now this is darling! He's a cutie, and a wonderful showcase to this adorable paper - fabulous scrappage!

Cheryl said...

Great layout! Love the papers you used.

Karen B. said...

Great scrapbook layout, I need to start doing them again, thanks for the reminder.

Jackie said...

What a great page! I love all the elements you added....awesome job & TFS!!!

Andrea said...

Great page and cute dog! I gave up scrapbooking once I discovered card making, but maybe it's time to rediscover scrapping again. Nice layout!!

Anne Marie said...

Great mix of color and patterns to showcase that sweet, furry face! What a cutie, Lexis is!! So cute! :)

KER said...

really nice page...and such a sweetie puppy...love the paper

Cath said...

What a fun layout, Amber! Your dog looks like a sweetie! :)

Jennipher Lowery said...

What a super fun scrapbook page!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS