Thanksgiving Card & Tag

3.06.2011

Hello everyone! Today I have a card and tag combo to share. I was going through my stamp collection and came across this cute Thanksgiving set. I thought they would be perfect for  "The Stamped With Markers Challenge" over at Moxie Fab World. You can check out all  the details HERE.



























Supplies: Cardstock- White 7 Kraft  / Patterned Paper- CTMH / Stamp- CTMH D1230 Celebration Feast / Staz-On  Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers- Desert Sand, Vanilla Cream, Bamboo / Raffia Ribbon- Cranberry  /  Sulky Thread- Cranberry


Supplies: Cardstock- White & Kraft  / Patterned Paper- CTMH / Stamp- CTMH D1230 Celebration Feast / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers- Vanilla Cream, Bamboo, Desert Sand, Vineyard Berry / Ribbon- Bobbing Ribbon & Cranberry Raffia  / Sulky Thread- Cranberry

9 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a sweet set and I love all the stitching you have on them. Great images and coloring!

Jackie said...

These are just adorable Amber & I LOVE those images you used! Great layout on the card....tfs!!!

Gina said...

Very nice combo. I love the raffia you used. Cute images too.

Pat (mspfd) said...

What fun images and such great color choices and details.

Monica said...

They are both wonderful! I sew wish I could sew :) It always add such a nice touch.

Anne Marie said...

What adorable little images! I really like your choice of papers and accents, especially that raffia. What a perfect touch. :)

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Mary J said...

Hello Amber honey! Long time, no *speak*! Hope you are okay!

This card is great - the colours and layout are perfect for it!

Tania said...

Great card!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS