Mini Album

3.02.2011

Hello everyone! Today I have this cute little mini album to share. Its not finished yet, I still have to add the photos and the sentiments but I thought I would go ahead and share it anyways. I created this mini album using one of Close To My Hearts Triple Play Mini Album Kits. The kit comes with three different mini albums, pink, orange, and blue.The kit come with pre-cut die cuts that are easy to pop out. You just stamp the images onto the die cuts and add them to the album, I thought the die cuts were a little to big so after I stamped my flowers, flower centers, leafs and journal brackets I cut them out. I think it turned out pretty cute considering its not finished.


Pages 1 & 2
Pages 3 & 4

Pages 5 & 6 ( These fold open. See photo below )
Pages 7 & 8
Pages 9 & 10
Pages 11 & 12
Supplies: Triple Play Mini Album Kit - CTMH / Stamp Set- CTMH / CTMH Ink Pads- Hollyhock, Baby Pink, Olive, Garden Green, Honey,  / Ribbon- CTMH Colonial White Grosgrain

9 comments:

Jackie said...

This is ADORABLE Amber! I love the colors & the rounded front of your album....very nice & tfs!!!!!

Kim P said...

LOVE the fresh color palette and mix of patterns

xiumaiyuki said...

This is so fantastic!!! I love all the pretty spring colors!

Gail said...

Love it!!

Anne Marie said...

Such a great mix of spring colors and I really like the design. The little spots for journaling are too cute. :)

Mary J said...

Hi Amber honey! Hope life is treating you well! It's bloomin' freezing today in England and it's meant to be Spring - pah!

Gorgeous, this is just gorgeous! Beautifully put together!

Michelle said...

Love this sweet mini album...
TFS!

Spyder said...

ohoo this is lovely, such pretty papers too!
(Lyn)

Tania said...

Love your colour scheme and your page designs. Beautiful work.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS