Summer Fun

2.05.2011

Hello everyone! The weather has turned cold around here, well cold for Florence Arizona. Its about 48 degrees out right now and tonight the low will be about 36 degrees, it is starting to heat back up but the last two nights the low was about 20 degrees. I know some of you are having snow storms right about now but like I said this is cold for Florence and I'm really glad we don't get snow around here. Since the weather has been cold and crappy around here I thought I it would be fun to create and share a card that was all about Summer.
Supplies: Cardstock- White,Yellow,Orange, Light Blue / Duck Stamp- CTMH C1365 "Makin' Waves" / Circle Stamps- CTMH D1275 "Serendipity" / CTMH Markers- Buttercup,Ocean,Golderush,Breeze / CTMH  Ink Pads- Buttercup,Ocean,Breeze / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / Sulky Thread- Orange

15 comments:

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Elizabeth said...

Such a sweet image and you are right - bright and sunny on a cold dull day! Thanks for the sunshine!

Lisa Jane said...

this is so much fun - love the cute little ducky
Lisa ;)

Karen B. said...

Such a cute and fun card!!!

jimlynn said...

Such a cute and fun card! Makes you want summer to get here in a hurry!
Lynn

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a delightful card. That image is so darn cute! It just makes one smile!

Mary G. said...

What an adorable image!!!! Sure brought a smile to my face on this cold day!

MiamiKel said...

Awesome card, Amber! This is just too fun! It's been hard visiting all the blogs and seeing everyone buried under snow and ice and I"m sweltering down here in Miami with 80* weather, lol! SO your card is perfect for me! x0x0

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Sew cute!!!! Love the image and your stitching around it. The colors and paper just match so well.

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love the image and papers! It is nice to think of "warmer" things.

Mary J said...

Hello Amber honey! Hope you've been keeping well!

This is such a sweet sweet card - you could use it for a baby or a child!

Jackie said...

Too cute & that image is just adorable! Nice job & tfs!!!

Anne Marie said...

Too cute! The image is adoable and I love the fun colors. Perfect way to beat the cold weather blues! :)

Fiona said...

I really love this! It reminds me (although completely opposite) of my stamp with a snowboarding penguin...... I know which I'd rather be doing right now!

Nancy said...

What a fun card... and I love that duck!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS