Hey There Cupcake

2.14.2011

Hello and Happy Valentines Day everyone! Today I thought I would share this Valentines Day card I made using non traditional Valentines colors. I have a few other Love themed cards made but I'm going to submit them to Paper Crafts Go-To Sketches for Cardmakers submission call. You can check out Paper Crafts current call for submissions HERE. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: Cardstock- White, Twilight/ Patterned Paper- Aspen / Stamp Set- CTMH D1336 Cupcake Sprinkles/ CTMH Ink Pads- Bamboo,Outdoor Denim, Buttercup / Fiskars Border Punch- Threading Water  / Stickles- Crystal / Sulky Thread- Yellow

8 comments:

Mary G. said...

Who doesn't love a good cupcake? And you're is wonderfully delicious! :) Great colors and love the added sparkle on the icing! TFS!

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

This is so sweet :) Love the cupcake and the sentiment and those colors are great.

MiamiKel said...

What a cheerful card! Lovely cupcake image and one super cute layout - beautiful colors!

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love your papers!

Pieces of Home Designs said...

Great non-traditional card! I don't know if I could do it - I'm such a pink freak - lol!

Andrea said...

Yum!! Love the sparkly!!

Jackie said...

Cute card & love the bling! tfs!!!

Anne Marie said...

Adorable! Love that sparkle and your color combo is very fun! The yellow just makes it pop and it's always so nice to see non-traditional colors used for any holiday. I'm craving cupcakes now...haha! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS