Glittered Birthday Tag

2.24.2011

Hello everyone. Today I have a Birthday tag to share that I created for "The Stamped With Markers Challenge" over at Moxie Fab World. You can check out the details HERE. I kept it pretty simple, I just stamped my flower with Jet Balck Staz-On Ink and colored it with my Petal CTMH Marker. I wanted the flower to stand out so I added some fine Prisma Glitter to the inner petals.
Supplies: Cardstock- White, Honey / Flowers Stamp- CTMH B1265 "Wonderful Charms" / Sentiment- CTMH D1247 "From Me To You" / Circle Stamp Repeated For Background- CTMH C1245 "Oh Christmas Tree" / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad-Petal / CTMH Markers- Olive, Honey, Petal / Ribbon- Offray / Jo-Ann Craft Essentials Disco Glitter & Prisma Glitter

13 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh Amber, this is so twinkly and sparkly and all things wonderful!! This is gorgeously crafted - I haven't heard of disco glitter, but I'm sure intriqued! LOVELY, LOVELY!!

Lisa Jane said...

whata cute tag.. love the sparkle
Lisa ;)

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

This is a beautiful tag, love the glitter and shine. Gorgeous.

Jackie said...

Very cute tag Amber & love the added bling!

jimlynn said...

GREAT! And I love all the shimmer and shine. So cute.
Lynn

Anne Marie said...

Yup, you had my attention at "glitter"! :) Beautiful tag! Great color combo and the glitter is like the sparkly "icing on the cake"! Great job!

Andrea said...

Love tags and tags with bling-even better! :)

Cass said...

Hi, your tag is adorable! I have a love for tags and glitter. So nice to visit with you.

Have a great day!
Cassandra
www.alteredlily.com

Mary G. said...

Very pretty! Love the sparkle!

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Mary J said...

Sooo lovely! That bling zings!!

Michelle said...

so sweet and lovely TFS!

Margaret said...

Love the 'bling' the glitter adds to the tag!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS