Every Child

2.10.2011

Hello everyone! Today I have this cute little baby card to share. I usually don't create a lot of baby cards but as I was going through my stamp stash I came across this cute little image from Close To My Heart. There are a few more little baby images that come with this one that I might create cards with.Thanks for stopping by and checking my card today.
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Chocolate / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper Snow Day Collection "Mittens" / Stamps- CTMH Baby Miracles / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers- Vanilla Cream, Honey / CTMH Ribbon- Chocolate / Sulky Thread- Brown / CTMH Edge Distresser

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute card & adorable image! TFS!!!

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

This is gorgeous love the image and that touch of glimmer. Your stitching is so perfect, that is my resolution this year to at least try :)

Karen B. said...

Cute indeed! The glitter on the collar is a perfect touch.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a fresh design. The colors and layout and the placement of the sentiment really are a standout!

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! I love the sentiment and how you have it spaced out.

Anne Marie said...

Adorable! Love the soft, non-typical baby color combo...it looks awesome! I really like how you aded the sentiment and the little touch of glitter is perfect. Very pretty! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS