Celebrate

2.19.2011

Hello everyone! I can't believe its Saturday already. Like I said in my last post I've been busy creating a few card for Paper Crafts Go-To Sketches for Cardmakers submission call. You can check out the details HERE. I think I have about 5 cards made I just have to submit them.
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Juniper / Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye So Sophie "Sisters" Circular Bliss  / Sentiment- CTMH D1336 "Cupcake Sprinkles"/ CTMH Ink Pad- Juniper / Buttons- Favorite Findings / Sulky Thread- Juniper & Plum / Decorative Scissor- Scalloped

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful card - love that teale colour and the pretty papers
Lisa ;)

Jackie said...

Nice card Amber & great layout with the buttons! TFS!!!!

Karen B. said...

Good luck with your submission! This is a great CAS card.

jimlynn said...

This is great! I really like that patterned paper and the buttons are adorable! Good luck on the submissions call.
Lynn

Elizabeth said...

Very cute combination of colors.

Pieces of Home Designs said...

Great card! Good luck with your submissions!

Fiona said...

I really like this - I'm a great fan of CAS and I love your colour scheme. Best of luck!

Anne Marie said...

Best of luck on your submission! Great mix of colors and I just love the clean design! :)

Jennipher Lowery said...

Love the stitching, colors, everything!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS