Thank You & January Guest Designer

1.03.2011

Hello everyone! A weeks ago I mentioned I would be the guest designer for a very cute challenge blog. Well I have been asked by the wonderful Kerry from Ladybug Crafts Ink to be their guest designer for the month of January. You can check out the Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge blog HERE. The next challenge starts on the 4th, I will be back tomorrow to share my card. Anyone can join in on the challenges, so check it out.

Okay on to today s card, I made this card for Lucy's day 2 sketch challenge over at Lucy's Cards. I'm still working on Lucy's  day 1 sketch but I thought I would go ahead and share day 2 anyways. You can check out all the details HERE.

Supplies: Card Stock- Black & Kraft /  Patterned Paper- CTMH  Silhouette/ SRM Sticker Sentiment- Thank You / Butterfly die/embossing folder- Cuttlebug Provo Craft / Ribbon- CTMH  Black Grosgrain Colonial White Stitch 3/8" / Twine / Sulky Thread- Creme / Creme Pearls- Recollections  / CTMH Edge Distresser

12 comments:

Karen B. said...

So very elegant.

Fiona said...

That's lovely! Sophisticated is the word that immediately sprang to mind :)

Shazsilverwolf said...

The two above me have it perfectly- elegant & sophisticated. I love it.

pinky said...

Beautiful card, those papers are so gorgeous:)

jimlynn said...

WOW! This is just stunning! So very elegant and pretty.
Lynn

xiumaiyuki said...

First off, congrats on the Guest Designer spot...how awesome is that??!!! Secondly, this drop-dead gorgeous card took my breath away. Love it!!!!

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Amber welcome to the lovely ladybugs lol
LOve ths card .. butterflies are a favourite of mine and i love that pretty DP in one of my favourite colour combos
Lisa ;)

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Congrats!!! Your card is so pretty, love the colors and the butterfly.

Andrea said...

I am currently working on spring wedding reception cards with butterflies in bright orange and green...it was so nice to see butterflies in muted colors!! Lovely card!

Lucy Abrams said...

Wow - striking card. It has a lovely Autumnal feel to it.
Thanks for joining in my challenge.

Sparkly Pink Star said...

STUNNING!!!

Anne Marie said...

Congrats on your guest designer spot, that is awesome! Your card is so elegant with the rich colors and gorgeous accents. The pearls are a wonderful touch! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS