Ink Paper Princess. Thanks Andrea! I'm not going to follow all the rules ( there are just to many bloggers I enjoy and I'm not sure who has already received the award) but I thought I would still go ahead and share 8 unique things about myself. If you would love to pass the award onto someone the rules of the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the reward and link to their blog.
2.Share 8 things about yourself.
3.Pass the award along to 8 other crafty bloggers.
Okay 8 unique things about me. Humm.... lets see.
1. I'm not a fan of seafood, olives, mushrooms, milk, coffee, really spicy food and a few other things I just can't think of them right now. I'm not that picky am I?
2. A few thing I love: frozen grapes, crispy chicken skin, sweet bbq suaces, baby back ribs, ranch dressing, gala apples, bananas ( I like them when their still green as soon as they start to get spots I can't stand the taste), hamburgers with caramelized onions.
3. I can't sleep if I'm hot and.the smallest amount of light bothers me. I like it really dark.
4. When I was younger I was bitten by a squirrel. It was swimming in our water fountain and I decided it looked cute and I wanted to pet it. To this day I still have the scar on my finger. Who knew squirrels could bite so hard.
5. My two favorite colors are purple and black.
6. I have naturally wavy hair, I hate it and straighten it everyday.
7. My crafting style is clean and simple.
8. Shopping carts hate me. No really, every time I go to the grocery store I always get the shopping cart with the wiggly wheel that makes a ton of noise.
Card Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Making Memories Paper Reverie Noir Patterned Argyle / Ribbon- Cosmo Cricket / Sentiment Stamp- Great Impressions "I Wish You..." / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Sulky Thread- White & Black / Metal Button