I Wish You...

1.15.2011

Hello everyone today I have a Birthday card to share I made using this fabulous paper from Making Memories Paper Reverie. Love this collection. Also a day or so ago I received the Stylish Blogger Award  from Andrea from Ink Paper Princess. Thanks Andrea!  I'm not going to follow all the rules ( there are just to many bloggers I enjoy and I'm not sure who has already received the award) but I thought I would still go ahead and share 8 unique things about myself. If you would love to pass the award onto someone the rules of the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the reward and link to their blog.
2.Share 8 things about yourself.
3.Pass the award along to 8 other crafty bloggers.

Okay 8 unique things about me. Humm.... lets see.
1. I'm not a fan of seafood, olives, mushrooms, milk, coffee, really spicy food and a few other things I just can't think of them right now. I'm not that picky am I?

2. A few thing I love: frozen grapes, crispy chicken skin, sweet bbq suaces, baby back ribs, ranch dressing, gala apples, bananas ( I like them when their still green as soon as they start to get spots I can't stand the taste), hamburgers with caramelized onions.

3. I can't sleep if I'm hot and.the smallest amount of light bothers me. I like it really dark.

4. When I was younger I was bitten by a squirrel. It was swimming in our water fountain and I decided it looked cute and I wanted to pet it. To this day I still have the scar on my finger. Who knew squirrels could bite so hard.

5. My two favorite colors are purple and black.

6. I have naturally wavy hair, I hate it and straighten it everyday.


7. My crafting style is clean and simple.

 8. Shopping carts hate me. No really, every time I go to the grocery store I always get the shopping cart with the wiggly wheel that makes a ton of noise.

Card Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Making Memories Paper Reverie Noir Patterned Argyle  / Ribbon- Cosmo Cricket / Sentiment Stamp- Great Impressions "I Wish You..." / CTMH Ink Pad- Black  / Sulky Thread- White & Black / Metal Button

8 comments:

Jackie said...

This is a great card Amber and love that sentiment you used! Very nice job & tfs!!!

Karen B. said...

Great reading about you, and thanks for the chuckle too (#8)! Love the simplicity of your card, it really sends out a fine message.

theCook said...

beautiful card, love your argyle paper!

Kim P said...

Very nice sentiment...and I like the gender neutral colors

Teressa Thompson said...

REally great colors! Love your card!

Alison said...

This looks great! I like the cohesiveness :)

Kerry said...

Beautiful sentiment Amber and I love the colours of the pp. I can totally relate to #6 lol xx

Anne Marie said...

I enjoyed reading more about you! PS: Olives are one of me least favorite foods, too. Ugh, the texture...blech! Holy cow, your squirrel bite story make me a little more cautious around the little buggers now. Eeek! Beautiful card, too! Very elegant! I especally like that brad in the center of the ribbon. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS