Gray Is The New Black

1.24.2011


Hello everyone! I'm stopping in real quick to share this card I created for Cath's "Gray Is The New Black" challenge over at Moxie Fab World. You can check out the details HERE but today is the last day to upload your cards. Tomorrow I will be back to share my new card for the new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge blog. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies: Cardstock-White & Gray  / Patterned Paper- Echo Park Be Mine Collection Kit / SRM Sentiment Sticker- Love / Corner Stamps- Stampendous Mini Corners / CTMH Ink Pad- Wool Flannel / Ribbon- Joann Craft Essentials Gray / Cuttlebug  Embossing Folder- Textile Texture / Sulky Thread- Black / Clear Epoxy Dot / CTMH Edge Distresser

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful elegant Card Amber - love that flower
Lisa;)

theCook said...

Beautiful! Love that background paper!

Karen B. said...

So classy and elegant!

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Anne Marie said...

Very elegant and I really like the ruffled ribbon! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS