For A Special Friend

1.29.2011

Hello everyone! I'm back to share this card I made the other day using this adorable image from Ladybug Crafts Ink. Isn't cute! Kerry and a few of the other girls we be at CHA this week. If your interested you can check out Kerry's blog HERE and get a sneak peek of the Ladybug Crafts Ink booth.
Supplies: Cardstock-White & Desert Sand / Patterned Paper-  CTMH / Stamp- Ladybug Crafts Ink Tiptoeing Lily / Sentiment Stamp- Ladybug Crafts Ink It's Only Words 3  / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Sulky Thread- Brown / CTMH Edge Distresser

8 comments:

theCook said...

Love those colors, that DP is so beautiful!

Jackie said...

Cute card and love that image! Great job & tfs!!!

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this Amber - Magnum is just so cute lol
Lisa ;)

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love the clean design, your papers and fun image.

MiamiKel said...

OH Amber, this is darling!! Such a fun image -- reminds me of the Tom and Jerry show my son keeps watching, poor Tom always trying to catch that little mousie :) Beautiful paper and layout!

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

So cute, love the papers and your stitching is fantastic!! xx

Alexis Smith said...

I love this card. the stamp is so cute. TFS!!!

Anne Marie said...

I am absolutely smitten with this adorable image!! I really like the color combo and the design. Such a happy card! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS