Thanks

12.06.2010

Hello everyone! Today I have this pretty clean and simple card to share. For the flower I punched out five 1/2" circles and crinkled them up. After I had them all crinkled up I stacked them together and punched a hole in the middle to put my brad through, the brad holds all the pieces together. After the brad is set, lift and crinkle the the circles to make it look like a fuller flower. You can make these these flowers with patterned paper but I think they look better when you use cardstock.
Supplies: Card Stock- CTMH Garden Green & Juniper  / Patterned Paper- CTMH Creative Basics Veranda Collection / SRM Sticker- Thanks / Ribbon- CTMH Creme Brulee 5/8" Grosgrain with white stitching / Brad- Yellow

17 comments:

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

This is such a pretty card, love your flower, it really stands out with the ribbon behind it. Beautiful.

jimlynn said...

So pretty. Love those colors and oh, my, that is one pretty flower. Wonderful.
Lynn

Virginia L. said...

Love your crinkled flower--beautiful effect!! The colors are so gorgeous! Awesome job, Amber!

Michelle VP said...

Such a pretty flower accent! :)

Anne Marie said...

Love the clean design and that flower is just fabulous! I love the scrunched ribbon behind it, too! :)

Imke said...

I just hop over from SCS. Your card looks so beautiful. I like your handmade flower and the CAS Style.

Brandi said...

Wow! That flower is fantastic! Love the color combo!
Brandi

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So simple but so sweet because of that fun ribbon rose.

Gina said...

Amber this is so pretty, I love the colors and that gorgeous flower.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! This paper is some of my favorite. LOVE your flower.

Louise said...

This is just sooooo pretty. Great colours and the flower is gorgeous.

Amber said...

Love the colors and I really love the flower!

Tina said...

This is gorgeous Amber. Love the flower.

Teressa Thompson said...

Beautiful! I love the ribbon flower!

Andrea said...

I love the crinkle flower! Beautiful card!

It's Jenn! said...

This is just beautiful! The paper flowers look almost fabric!

Karen Howard said...

Love this flower and your style is gorgeous, distressing and stitching! Hugs, Karen

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS