Make A Wish & Some Other Fun Stuff

12.15.2010

Hello everyone! Today I have this really cute birthday card to share using one of SRM's clear stickers. Love SRM Stickers and I just love this patterned paper from My Mind's Eye. SRM Stickers is also having a design team call. You can check out all the details HERE. You have until December 31st to apply. Also don't forget to check out Cath's Moxie Fab World Challenge: Glitter Is Glam. The challenge: Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates glitter in an innovative way. You can check out the rest of the details HERE.
Supplies: Card Stock- White & Plum / Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye So Sophie "Happy For You" / Cupcake Stamp- CTMH D1407 "Piece Of Cake"/ SRM Sentiment Sticker- Make A Wish / CTMH Markers / Sulky Thread- Light Plum / Stickles- Crystal / CTMH Edge Distresser

***Some other fun stuff
1. I will be a guest designer for the month of January for a very cute stamp company. I can't tell you what stamp company yet. Any guesses? I announce what design team I will be joining January 1st.

2.

CSN (one of the top online U.S. retailers of home and office goods) has contacted me to see if I would like to review a product from one of their 200+ online stores. CSN has outlets for every product line imaginable from modern furniture, shoes, pet toys, furniture, home decor, tools, baby stuff, bedding, lighting and lots more. Keep an eye out for my review in a couple of weeks. I will also be doing a giveaway in the future so keep an eye out for that too.

16 comments:

Becky said...

This looks delicious.. Beautiful colors and love the glitter.

Louise said...

this is gorgeous, I love the paper you have used.

Karen B. said...

I love those stickers too and can't wait to hear more about your news.

sarahw said...

Such a great card! Love the shimmer and your sewn border looks very cool. :)

Ruth said...

Great job! thank you for sharing!

Also, grats on getting a guest spot. From what I see you'll do fabulously.

jimlynn said...

SOOO Pretty!!! And yummy looking too. Great patterned paper to go with this image.
Congrats on your upcoming Guest Designer spot - where ever it is!
Lynn

Kim P said...

Wow!! Love these colors and the stripes!

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Love the colors and the sparkle as well as the stitching. Congrats on being guest designer, how exciting.

Gloria Cardoza said...

Hi Amber, I really like all your cards. I'm a first time visitor from blog4 at split coast stampers.

Anne Marie said...

Adorable! Love the sparkle and the great color combo you used. Congrats on your guest designer postion, too! That is awesome! :)

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love the gorgeous color combo.

Fiona said...

The colour combo is fantastic! And stripes are always good, in my view :)

xiumaiyuki said...

oooh...I adore this sweet and happy card! those cupcakes are yum!!

Can't wait til Jan. 1st to hear your wonderful news!! How exciting!

Tina said...

Lovely card. TFS.

tania said...

Wonderful card!

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS