It's Your Day To Shine & Get Well

12.31.2010

 Hello everyone! I'm stopping in really quick to share these two cards I made yesterday that I never got around to posting. Both cards are made with a fun and cute sentiment sticker from SRM Stickers, lovely Hero Arts stamps, and some beautiful patterned paper from My Mind's Eye. Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Card Stock- Brown & White / Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye So Sophie "Happy For You" / SRM Sticker Sentiment- Thinking Of You / Stamp- Hero Arts "Wild Fairy Lily" / CTMH Markers- Olive, Honey, Buttercup / Ribbon- Offrey / Metal Brad

Supplies: Card Stock- The Paper Company "Burgundy" & CTMH New England Ivy / Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye So Sophie "Little Lady " / SRM Sticker Sentiment- Thinking Of You  / Stamp- Hero Arts "Heart Flower Blossoms" / Border Punch- Fiskars Apron Lace/ CTMH Markers- Pansy & New England Ivy

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful cards Amber
Happy New year to you and yours
Lisa ;)

Miss Magoo said...

Those are lovely! I <3 the addition of the bow around the flower stems. Happy New Year!!!

jimlynn said...

BOTH are simply beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful Happy New Year and look forward to seeing all your creations in 2011.
Lynn

xiumaiyuki said...

they are both gorgeous!!! Happy New Year!! xoxo!

pinky said...

Wow, truly beautiful cards Amber!! Happy New Year to you!!

Jackie said...

Your cards came out great & love the layout! TFS!!!

Shazsilverwolf said...

I keep meaning to try out the 'watercolour' effect- its so pretty!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Wonderful Get Well cards Amber
loving both

happy new year
love Claudia

Fiona said...

Beautiful cards both! I have difficulty using patterned papers in a layout - I need to take lessons from you........

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS