{ Hello }

12.22.2010

Hello everyone! I have a quick little card to share today using another fun sentiment sticker from SRM. For the flower I colored it with CTMH markers and then lightly sprayed it with my mini mister from Ranger to give it a water colored look.
Supplies: Card Stock- White / Patterned Paper- CTMH Promise Of Spring / SRM Sticker- Quick Cards Hello / Stamp- Rubber Stampede Solidago Sprig / CTMH Markers- Olive & Pansy Purple  / Ranger Mini Mister / Twine / Lg. Dark Plum Button

11 comments:

Karen B. said...

So beautiful! You do such an amazing job with the SRM Stickers! (Hope you applied for their team!)

Imke said...

Absolutely gorgeous ! I like the flower and the big button. Very pretty !!

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card, I love the tall narrow size! Hugs, Karen

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I love these colors and the fun button.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

great card amber.
altho my style with the cutsie images uses lots not to say loads of flowers.. i totally love the simple style and i get my inspiration from the blogs like your wonderful site.
thanks for sharing
hugs
claudia

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is so creative and fantastic! LOVELY job! Happy Holidays to you, Amber!

jimlynn said...

Simply beautiful! Love it.
Happy holidays to you and your family.
Lynn

xiumaiyuki said...

Beautiful, elegant card, Amber!

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog....they mean so much to me! xoxo, Yuki

Martha said...

its beautiful!

Shazsilverwolf said...

Love the C&S look, wonderful

Becky said...

It is beautiful!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS