All You Need Is Love

12.20.2010

Hello everyone! Can you believe Christmas is only 4 days away. Crazy I know. Today I have a cute little Valentine's Day card to share I made using this lovely sentiment from SRM Stickers. I will have a few more cards for you over the next few days using more SRM Stickers! Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies: Card Stock- White & Black / SRM Sticker- Love / Ribbon- Offray  / Black Bow w/pearl- Offray Stylish Accents / Button-  Favorite Findings Black / Lg. Pearl- K&Company / Red Felt Heart / Sulky Thread- Black / CTMH Edge Disstresser

11 comments:

tania said...

love your colours and the sewing. Great card.

Debsg said...

Great card and a lovely change from the Christmas cards that have taken over my life recently!

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Beautiful, gorgeous and so elegant, love the CAS. I always love your stitching on your cards.

Andrea said...

Love the frayed edges of this card-and the CAS too!

Cheryl said...

I love the clean design and sewing! Fabulous card!

HappyCrafter said...

Fabulous Valentines day card--not too fifi and yet still got the hearts and love on it :-) Even my hubby would love this one!

xiumaiyuki said...

I am over the moon for this card!!!! What a CAS perfection!!! eeeeeeeeek

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

fabulous card amber

Courtney Johnston said...

what a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us Amber!

Peggysuez said...

Nice layout and design! Great CAS look but with so much detail.

Anne Marie said...

Love it! Your clean design, the stitching, the fantastic bow and that sentiment! I am a HUGE Beatles fan! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS