Thank You "Little Lady"

11.29.2010


Hello everyone! It's been about a week since my last post, where has the time gone. Anyways today I have this shabby Thank You card to share. Love this patterned paper from My Mind's Eye called "Little Lady". The patterned paper in the background is the opposite side of the paper I used on my card. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card today. I plan to start posting more through out the week.


Supplies: Card Stock- CTMH "Juniper" & The Paper Company "Burgundy"  / Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye So Sophie "Little Lady / Sentiments- CTMH C1381 Card Chatter- Thank You / Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink Pad- Teal  / Ribbon- Joann Craft Essentials "Wine" /  Border Punch- Fiskars Apron Lace / Button- Favorite Findings /  Sulky Thread- Juniper / CTMH Edge Distresser

8 comments:

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

This is a great card, really like that shabby, distressed look you gave it. The paper is lovely.

jimlynn said...

This is so pretty. Really like those colors you used and the distressing is fabulous! Great.
Lynn

xiumaiyuki said...

Very, very pretty!!! and hey, it matches your new blog...which I am sooooo diggin' at the moment!!! :)

Karen B. said...

Your ribbon treatment is fantastic!

Imke said...

I hop over from SCS. I like the colors from your card and the the layout is great !!

Christiana said...

This is really pretty! I love the layout and the colors you've chosen!

Anne Marie said...

So pretty! Love the paper, the distressing and that fabulous scrunchy ribbon! :)

Pieces of Home Designs said...

Great job!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS