It Takes A Long Time To Grow An Old Friend

11.03.2010

Hello everyone! Today I have a Friendship card to share that I made for the "Free For All" challenge over at Wee Memories. You can checkout all the details HERE. You have until Friday November 5th to play along.
This card was really simple to make, I think it turned out well. I don't know about you guys but I have stacks and stacks of these velum quotes and sentiments. Over the next few days I plan to challenge myself and use them on a few different cards. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies: Card Stock- White / Double Sided  Patterned Paper- Chatter Box "Rosey Nook Blossoms" / Velum Quote- Not sure / Sulky Thread- White

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

So beautiful! I have a lot of these laying around as well, thank you for the inspiration!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty and what a great sentiment!

Anne Marie said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this! The sentiment is perfect and all of the stitching is beautiful. :)

Courtney Johnston said...

this is adorable! I've never tried paper stitching! Is it hard?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS