Glittered Cupcakes

11.18.2010

I created today s card for  Lucy's current Old & New Challenge. The challenge is to create a card that combines both OLD and NEW supplies. For the OLD I used this patterned paper I've had for about 3 years now, I think it came in a paper pack from K & Company. I also used this cupcake stamp from Studio G that I've had for about 2 years. For the NEW I used some Pewter Lumin Arte' Paint for the cupcake stand. You can check out the challenge details HERE.
Supplies: Card Stock- White / Patterned Paper- K & Company / Cupcake Stamp- Studio G / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1247 "From Me To You" / CTMH Markers / Ink Pads- Staz-On Black & CTMH Chocolate /  Sulky Thread- Red / Stickles- Crystal / CTMH Edge Distresser

15 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Wow! I love the glittery cupcakes, Amber! So yummy-looking and pretty! GREAT take on Lucy's challenge!

Joan said...

I love how your polka dot paper echoes the colored cupcakes... very cute!

Lesley said...

Too cute, love the stitching and sparkly cupcakes!

Kim P said...

This is adorable!

Cheryl said...

Oh yummy! This looks wonderful. I love the glitter.

jimlynn said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!!! So much sparkle and just wonderful. That patterned paper is pretty too. And oh, those darling cupcakes!!! So yummy looking. Great stitching.
Lynn

xiumaiyuki said...

eeeek....those cupcakes are too fabulous!!! Love how you colored them to match that cute DP. I want one now! :)

Keva said...

Oh wow...this is so cute! I love the glitter on the cupcakes and the polka dot paper!

Niki Estes said...

So sweet! I love all those cupcakes and the sparkle!

Helene said...

This is so cute! Love the cupcakes :-)

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

This is too cute! I love all the glittered cupcakes!

Anne Marie said...

Two of my all time favorite things...glitter and cupcakes! :) Love this! Your stitching looks great and I love the distressed edge on the polka dot paper.

Janna {Papiersalat} said...

The cupcakes look really yummie :)

Janna

KER said...

yummy AND sparkly...i am so all for that!

Christiana said...

What's better than cupcakes? Blinged out cupcakes! Love it!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS