Colorful Gift Card Holder

11.07.2010

Hello everyone, today I'm stopping in to share this little gift card holder I made the other day. I think the front turned out pretty cute, I'm not so sure about the inside though. Check out the photo below. I think the left side is a little plain, I might add a sticker or something. Got any ideas?
On another note I change the look of the ole blog again as you can tell. I also made the photos much bigger. Do you think the photos are to big, should I make them smaller?


Supplies: Card Stock- CTMH Tulip / Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye Jack & Jill "How Sweet It Is" / SRM Sticker- "Happy Birthday" / Twine / CTMH Edge Distresser / Metal Loops- Creative Impressions

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

I'm a fan for CAS design, so I really like the inside!

jimlynn said...

I like it = inside and out!!! Just like it is, is so cute. Also like the looks of your blog and like the pictures being bigger!
Lynn

Sonia said...

Hi There~ I am a new follower of your cool blog. I was checking out your creations and really enjoying your work. I am sure I will be back.
Hope you can follow my blog too.
All the best,
Sonia
http://www.archiving-angel.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the striped paper. What a neat way to attach your sentiment. Great gift card holder.

xiumaiyuki said...

ooooh...so pretty!!! I love that MME PP!

Courtney Johnston said...

this is too cute TFS!

Helen said...

Love this card - so bright and cheery. Love the nice big pix on your blog, too. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS