Mystical, magical, scary or frightful....

10.16.2010


Hope your Halloween will be just delightful! I just love this sentiment stamp from Penny Black , its perfect for any Halloween card inside or out. I think the card turned out pretty good considering it was a simple card to make. Thanks for stopping bye.


Supplies: Textured Card Stock- Orange & Black / Patterned Paper- Die Cuts With A View Fall Stack  / Sentiment Stamp- Penny Black 2540F "Mystical, magical..."  / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Ribbon- Offray "Peach" / Clear Sticker- Not Sure

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun Halloween card, Amber!! Love that sweet vellum ghost!!

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute!!!! A precious little image and I adore that patterned paper! SO VERY CUTE!
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! What a darling little ghost!! I love the fun sentiment too!! TFS!! :)

Niki Estes said...

So cute! I love the sentiment!

Kathy said...

This is just to clever. Love how you can see through the ghost!! Love this happy and festive card! :)

xiumaiyuki said...

ooooh, love that darling guy! He can hang around my place all the time. You made him soooooo darn irresistible!!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS