May Peace and Happiness Be Yours...

10.29.2010

Hello everyone, I stopping in to share another Christmas card. I've been making a lot of Christmas card this month, you would think I would be making more Halloween cards since Halloween is in a few days but it seems I'm in a Christmas card kinda mood. Thanks for stopping bye and I will have a few Halloween cards to share in the next day or so!


Supplies: Card Stock- White, Kraft, Light Teal / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1179 Festive Thoughts / Snowflake Stamp- CTMH  B1106 Flurries / CTMH Ink Pads- Dasiy White & Breeze / Sulky Thread- Light Teal / Twine

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card, I think you did a great job with the double stamping-adds so much texture.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What terrific snowflakes. I like the aqua, kraft and white combo.

jimlynn said...

So pretty! Love the bow in the twine! Cute idea. Also like the colors you used.
Lynn

Gina said...

this is very pretty, I love the blue against that kraft background. Very pretty.

Paula said...

Thank you for posting the link to your beautiful cards on the Kool Crafts and Arts Blog, I like the the blue snowflakes on the brown card they really go well together and the sewing is a very nice touch.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS